KIlling Time

|
So the routine start back tomorrow ,only my days will be pile up with extra works including meeting, quotation and more phone calls regarding my college annual dinner. However a girl gotta have time for shopping so I browsed through the latest update from an online shop that offers bags straight from HK . Lawa-lawanya. Secara tiba2 wahyu datang :)) I do the Math between a ButtonMyButtons hand made bag with the handbag I saw on the websites. Totally worth it because of the compartments and material














.







.







.


And the bag will arrive this Friday yay(hey I waited a month to hold my desire of shopping,sumpah I tak beli apa2 before this for 2009). Other than that there are few interesting pictures I found on one of the blogspot. Feast thy eyes :)





p/s: Apo pasal la bondo macam ni pun ko nak jual. Buek habih duit jo






















0 comments: