Dig deeper

|
Whenever there is complex questions and the answers seems so mind boggling, turn to your religion


Last night I dream of driving through a pitch black highway. I could not remember who I was talking to but suddenly there was a flash of light and there were police cones. I don;t know why I pushed the paddle harder and I rammed into a dead body on the side of the road. The scene was horrible,flesh and blood splatter (even in my dream) and we were panicking inside the car. In a gist there was a headless floating legs in (snake shimmering legging,wat?) so I turned over the steering and suddenly I woke up. It was 3 am in the morning. What a dream I figured and head back to sleep. As I was in my slumber, I dream of telling the stories to my friends. NOW I'M NOT SURE WHAT HAPPEN.

Sleeping,exhaustion and exams seems to correlate. Please proof this hypothesis as I always get recurrent dreams :(

0 comments: