King Of Sorrow

|

I'm crying everyone's tears And there inside our private war I died the night before And all of these remnants of joy and disaster What am I suppose to do I want to cook you a soup that warms your soul But nothing would change, nothing would change at all It's just a day that brings it all about Just another day and nothing's any good The DJ's playing the same song I have so much to do I have to carry on I wonder if this grief will ever let me go I feel like I am the king of sorrow, yeah
The king of sorrow

I suppose I could just walk away
Will I disappoint my future if I stay It's just a day that brings it all about Just another day and nothing's any good

*One of those day where your work act relentless towards you and you are grasp by kejiwangan :) *

1 comments:

KOKEEN said...

yeah you i dah tgk dah! so radical! but my mum will kill me if i do so hahahaha. but seriously it's awesome.